Warhammer 40,000 September Update

Foro Warhammer

Administrador
Usuario Habitual (3/7)
Me gustas
40kSepUpdate-Sep29-Share1qqllxlkw.jpg

October is almost here, but we have one last important task to perform in this waning month before we allow it to rest up for another year. That’s right – it’s time for the Warhammer 40,000 September Rules Update!

40kSepUpdate-Sep29-Opener4uyhca.jpg

The good news is that Warhammer 40,000 is in really good shape, so whether you favour using finely honed tournament lists or thematic, narrative-driven armies, you needn’t fear any seismic changes to the game. In addition to formalising many of the tweaks made to the various Adeptus Astartes publications in the recent update, which coincided with the launch of Codex: Space Marines, there are just a handful of minor clarifications to a number of publications in response to your feedback.

Here’s rules guru Robin Cruddace to tell us more about what you’ll find in the September Update…

Robin: At the time of writing this update, I have recently returned from the NOVA Open convention where I had the opportunity to chat face to face with a huge number of Warhammer 40,000 hobbyists. I was humbled and overwhelmed by how excited and enthusiastic hobbyists are with the state of Warhammer 40,000, with recent codex releases – including the latest edition of Codex: Space Marines (and its many supplements) – and the announcement of the upcoming Psychic Awakening.

[ATTACH type="full"...
Regístrate para poder ver el resto de la noticia traducida. Conectarse o registrarse ahora.